At Square Peg Tutoring we offer academic support that also nourishes all elements of a child's development.
We guarantee to not only help your child regain their motivation, self esteem and love of learning but also to improve their academic performance!
Evidence-based programs are used to improve literacy skills and emotional well-being.
Come and join a community of kids that are learning to love who they are!
Why ‘Square Peg’ ?
A ‘Square Peg’ kid is one who doesn't quite fit the mainstream model of schooling.
Square Pegs have a lot to offer but their strengths might go unrecognised in a mainstream model of schooling...
Our goal is to help the Square Peg in your life harness their power and use it to succeed!
A 'Square Peg' :
- May have interests that lie OUTSIDE the KLA's taught at school.
- They may have a diagnosis- dyslexia, reading disability, ASD, intellectual delay etc.
- They may have amazing ideas and imagination but when it comes to getting it down on paper- they freeze.
- They may feel like there is 'something wrong' with them.
- School is rarely an enjoyable experience
Some examples of Square Pegs are Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, Kiera Knightley, Bill Gates and Agatha Christie!